6 July, 2018
You'll work as the single point of contact for all submissions of builds to external retail partners - this will include new and existing partners across various platforms.
You'll spend your days reviewing and approving development releases and managing the platform holders’ submission processes. You'll also be heavily involved with external QA teams, ensuring all pre-launch defects are correctly prioritised and resolved in time to meet agreed
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Setting up and submitting games to Steam, Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo
- Managing internal and external QA resources to ensure quality and timely launch
- Creating and updating compliance test plans for Xbox One XR, Sony TRC and Nintendo Lotcheck
- Communicating submission statuses and issues to other departments
- Adding trophies/achievements into Steam, XDP, PSN, etc
- Uploading builds to GEMS/XDP/NDP/Steam/etc
- Equipment asset management, e.g. loaning hardware to devs; ordering new hardware
- Build distribution internally and externally (e.g. to retail partners)
You will have:
- Extensive knowledge of Steam submissions and compliance requirements for Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo.
- Highly experienced in QA, ideally from certification perspective.
- Excellent knowledge of Jira, Redmine, Hansoft or similar.
- Good knowledge of Office, especially Excel.
- Ability to manage your own workload and priorities, and those of others.
- Strategic/analytic mind - you are all about the process and ensuring things get done.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent at relationship building.
- Good communication skills.