We are looking for a talented, passionate and self-starting Product Manager to join our growing marketing team at Curve Digital. The Product Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of a selection of Curve Digital titles to be allocated by the Marketing Director throughout the year. Reporting to the Marketing Director, the successful candidate's responsibilities will include:
• Day to day global marketing, brand and lifecycle management of allocated Curve Digital titles from acquisition to post-launch, working closely with the Social Media Manager
• Brief, manage and deliver a variety of marketing assets including, digital, eCRM, ATL, platform channels and storefronts; trade marketing, merchandise, sponsorship & partnerships and community
• Provide input into any relevant publishing discussions e.g. post-launch content plans
• Be the primary contact for development teams and internal stakeholders regarding the marketing strategy and asset creation
• Manage the budget allocated by the marketing director and share monthly status reviews
• Maintain close working relationships with a variety of external agencies and suppliers, creating solid briefs and ensuring quality of output
• Work with internal sales team and third parties to exploit cross-promotional marketing and business opportunities.
• Participate in post-campaign analysis to ascertain campaign effectiveness
• Prepare and present marketing plans to internal stakeholders, providing relevant status updates where applicable
• Contribute to ad-hoc projects as assigned
• Support Curve at any relevant consumer/trade events
We are seeking a product manager who has a proven track record in marketing digital games globally and has extensive knowledge of various platform channel store pages (both front and back end) such as PlayStation TPR; Xbox XDP, Nintendo NCMS and Steam Steamworks. The successful candidate will be familiar with these channels and will be able to devise marketing strategies that will maximise our commercial opportunities to meet our business objectives.