VP Global Marketing
Curve is ready to appoint a VP Global Marketing who understands how digital has changed and will continue to change the relationship between studios and players. The VP will be a fully participating member of the leadership team providing a strong marketing perspective to board decisions and company strategy.
- Accelerate the business through the planning, development and execution of brand, social and content initiatives.
- Build and develop a team instilled with a player focused, analytical and data driven marketing culture.
- Determine brand and product positioning, develop the go-to-market strategy, plan and allocate the marketing spend.
- Manage the strategy and execution of performance-driven marketing campaigns to achieve KPIs.
- Deliver breakthrough creative video, advertising and other visual communication.
- Establish great business intelligence around category, customers and genres.
- Brief and manage a range of creative agencies and evaluate their performance on a title-by-title basis.
- A proven record of increasing responsibility in marketing games to audiences around the world.
- Ability to quickly absorb information, probe what you have been told and make decisions swiftly. You can evidence data-driven decision making.
- Drive to organise Marketing to a creative purpose, build strong business processes and challenge everything in the pursuit of 'better'.
- A love of games, a deep customer understanding and passionate customer advocacy.
- A solid understanding of current and emerging business models.
- An ability to work effectively in an environment that demands a high degree of cooperation, flexibility and cross-group responsiveness.